Since we’re celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this month, we wanted to share a fun twist to Cornbeef and Cabbage. We enjoy testing recipes from all of the many diets! This one is Keto friendly. Enjoy and eat up!
- Half Head of Green Cabbage
- 1 Pound Pastrami or Corned Beef
- 1/2 Pound of Imported Swiss Cheese
- 12 Ounces Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Mayo
- 1/2 Cup Dill Pickles
- 2 Teaspoons Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener
- Take the half head of cabbage and cut the end off, then cut the cabbage in half lengthwise.
- Julienne Cut the cabbage into roughly 1/4 inch thick strips.
- Take the Pastrami or Corned Beef and cut that into roughly 1/4 inch strips as well.
- Cut the Swiss Cheese into roughly 1/4 inch strips as well.
- Dice up some Dill Pickles.
- In a small mixing bowl add the Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Mayo, Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar, Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener, Dill Pickles and mix well.
- In a REALLY large mixing bowl add in about half of the cabbage mixture and mix the other half with the Mayo mixture.
- Mix both halves of the mixture together.
- Serve right away, or store in the fridge for up to 2-3 days.
Published by: JADA Studios in Healthy Habits